Food preparation is a very meticulous undertaking indeed, given the fact that it requires the cutting of various chunks of foods into desired sizes, and the need to maintain consistent precision especially in restaurants and other eateries which sells high-end food, at high-end prices.
- Made in France, Assembled in China
- Stainless Steel Blade
- Hand wash recommended for best results, but is...
For the food to be cut as accurately and as precisely as need be, a knife that is very sharp, handy, light weight, and easy to engage is by all means necessary. The Barenthal Laguiole Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set is but one example of such a kitchen knife.
The proceeding Barenthal Laguiole Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set review aims to shed more light on the knife by exploring its finer details as pertains such aspects as its pros, cons, features, specifications, and customer reviews.
Features and Technical Specifications
· Knife Length: 9.1 inches (23 cm)
· Knife Weight: 105 grams
· Authentic Laguiole steak knives
· Handles: Real Pakka black wood
· Decorated steel middle
· Stainless steel bolster
· End – rivets (with the famous Shepherd’s Cross on the handles)
· Blades: 2.5 mm thick
· Tempered stainless steel
· Smooth and very sharp (perfect steak knife)
· Country of Origin: France
· Not dishwasher safe
Below are the major strong points of this knife:
· Durable: Most of the core parts and components of the knife are made of very tough materials e.g. stainless steel that is naturally quite resistant to the elements of wear and tear. This knife is therefore capable of discharging its functions for longer without the need for constant repairs.
· Portable: With a weight of only 105 grams, this knife is light enough to be lifted around as conveniently as possible. For this reason, it may be used to cut through very thick pieces of meat and also used for longer without the feelings of fatigue.
· Aesthetics: The knife’s decorated steel middle alongside its real black Pakka wood handles both work hand in hand to deliver greater aesthetics and overall visual appeal.
· Versatile: This is the knife for all occasions. It is indeed suited for everyday use, special occasions and parties. Its acquisition therefore brings along added convenience and greater returns on value for the money so invested.
· Sharp: The knife is pretty sharp. It is thus the most suitable knife to use to cut through steak and other foods as it expends less effort and delivers more accurate cuttings.
The following is the main drawback of this knife:
· Expensive: It is quite expensive and way out of the reach of many a prospective user who may be badly in need of it.
Till now, the knife has been reviewed by only two customers in the Amazon online auction site. Its rating as of this particular time is 5 stars out of the possible 5 stars. This proves beyond reasonable doubts that it has met and even exceeded the expectations of those who have already tried it out and is also more likely to guarantee the same to future customers.
It is quite clear from the foregoing Barenthal Laguiole Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set review that this knife is by far the most handy kitchen companion owing to its embodiment of all the top-notch attributes of the ideal kitchen knife. It is clearly“must-have” kitchen cutlery equipment.